If you are looking for super crunchy granola clusters, then look no further! I always seem to be making a fresh batch of granola every week as it just does not last in our household! It’s great as a topping for fresh fruit, yoghurt, chia puddings, bircher muesli, smoothie bowls or just munch on them as a snack! Here, I have used quinoa flakes as a gluten-free option, but it can be substituted for oats if you don’t have quinoa flakes. Crunchy granola clusters are the best!
1 medium ripe banana
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp honey
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup quinoa flakes (or rolled oats)
¼ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup chopped almonds
¼ cup flaked almonds
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
¼ cup goji berries
½ cup cranberries
2 tbsp flax seeds
2 tbsp flax meal
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven at 125 degrees celsius.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add cinnamon, quinoa flakes, coconut, almonds, and sunflower seeds to the wet ingredients and mix until sticky and clumpy.
4. Spread onto a baking tray and toast in the oven for 45 minutes. Stirring every 15 minutes.
5. After 45 minutes, remove the granola out of the oven and mix in the remaining ingredients.
6. Let cool and enjoy your crunchy granola!
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.