Oooohhh La La… 3 ingredient chocolate truffles! Rich, decadent, smooth, melt-in-your-mouth… mmmmmmmmmm I’m in LOVE!!! Chocolate truffles are typically packed full of sugar and is made out of cream, butter and chocolate. These chocolate truffles taste just like the real thing, minus all the nasties! Be quick before they are all gobbled up! It’s the perfect afternoon treat and is guaranteed to satisfy any chocolate cravings! What I love about these is that no-one will know that it is completely raw, vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar free!! Make these for your loved ones and play “Guess the ingredients” game. They’ll never guess the ingredients, I’ve already tried it on quite a few unsuspecting friends, haha 🙂
1½ cup medjool dates
1 cup walnuts
⅓ cup raw cacao powder and extra for dusting
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
2. Scoop ½ tbsp of the mixture and roll into balls
3. Roll the balls in raw cacao powder and place in an airtight container in the fridge.
4. These will keep for around 2 weeks in the fridge.
5. Play “Guess the Ingredients” game 😉
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.