Cinnamon Hazelnut Cookies! These cookies are so DELICIOUS and are known to contain dangerous levels of all things HEALTHY!! Completely refined sugar-free, dairy-free and best of all, GUILT-FREE! What I love about these cookies is that you still end up with sweet, chewy, aromatic cookies, minus all the sugar and nasties! Enjoy with a nice cup of tea, crumble over fresh fruit or your favourite yoghurt. Make them for your loved ones and I can guarantee they will disappear very quickly without any suspicions… Sshhhh… Secret Squirrel xx.
Makes 12 Cookies.
½ cup lightly roasted hazelnuts
¼ cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp flax meal
⅓ cup rolled oats
¾ cup sultanas or raisins
⅓ cup medjool dates
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1. Preheat oven at 100 degrees celcius.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until the mixture is sticky when pressed between the fingers.
3. Line tray with baking paper.
4. Carefully scoop 2 tbsp of cookie mixture and press into cookie cutter moulds. You should have 12 cookies.
5. Cook in the oven for approximately 15 minutes. Let cool on a cooling rack. Cookies will slightly harden, but still remain soft and chewy.
6. Store in an airtight container.
7. These will disappear very quickly so you’ll be wanting to make them again! 🙂
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.