“Just like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy!” I have been singing that song in the kitchen ALL MORNING!!! It’s my HEALTHY version of Coco Pops minus all the sugar and nasties! Chocolate Buckwheat Granola… it’s crunch, crunch, crunch, all morning! I love BREAKFAST, especially when it is super crunchy and chocolately!! It’s delicious with soy milk, almond milk or used as a topping for smoothies and yoghurt! 🙂
1 ½ cup buckinis
1 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp peanut butter
¼ cup raw agave syrup
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup raw cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven at 120 degrees celcius.
2. Mix all wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients except for cacao nibs and mix until well combined.
4. Line tray with baking paper and pour in coco pops mixture.
5. Cook in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
6. Let cool on the bench and add raw cacao nibs.
7. Start singing “Just like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy!” 🙂
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.