Gluten-free banana coconut pancakes!! I love making pancakes and I always look forward to getting the mixing bowl, combining all the ingredients for the batter, scooping a dollop of mixture into the frypan, waiting for the wonderful smells to waft into the kitchen, and then for the fun part… decorating them into bears, owls, fish, turtles… and finally EATING them! Mmmmmmm…. I’m drooling as I type this! It’s so much FUN!!! Gather all your family and friends around for breakfast and see who makes the best pancake animal! It’s completely refined sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. YUM!!
Everyday should be PANCAKE DAY!!!
Makes 4 pancakes.
1 large ripe banana
2 eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup dessicated coconut
peanut butter, fresh fruit, nuts and seeds to decorate
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork.
2. Mix whisked eggs and coconut to the mashed bananas and stir well to combine.
3. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
4. Add 2 tbsp of pancake batter in the pan, and fry pancakes for a couple of minutes on each side until golden brown.
5. Decorate and be creative with your pancakes.
6. Most importantly, have FUN! 🙂
Love Secret Squirrel xx.