4 Ingredient Ice-cream Series:
Have you got friends or family coming over for dinner and you’re not sure what to make for dessert? Are you bored of your breakfast? Are you craving something sweet after dinner? Is it a really hot day and all you can think about is ice-cream? Welcome to my Secret Squirrel 4 ingredient ice-cream series! Lavender Blueberry Sorbet topped with your favourite fresh fruit… this is just simply irresistible!! The lavender and blueberry is perfectly paired. It’s smooth, creamy, tastes and “appears” to be incredibly naughty! Make this for your loved ones and they will be completely astonished! I’m still amazed by how delicious this is! Even I can’t believe it’s HEALTHY!! Sshhhh…. Secret Squirrel xx.
2 ripe frozen bananas
1 cup frozen blueberries
¼ cup lite coconut milk
2 tsp dried lavender
1. Peel ripe bananas, wrap in glad wrap and freeze overnight.
2. Add frozen bananas, blueberries, and coconut milk to food processor or blender and process until fluffy, smooth, and creamy.
3. Add lavender and carefully mix through with wooden spoon.
4. Empty the mixture into a container and put back into the freezer for a few hours to set.
5. When the ice-cream is ready, scoop with an ice-cream scoop, top with fresh fruit (optional).
6. Enjoy your GUILT-FREE ice-cream!
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.