Peanut Butter Power Bars!! I love snacking all day during the week so I often spend the weekend making weekday treats! I really despise the hungry feeling so these bars always brighten up my day! Are you a peanut butter addict like me? These bars are the perfect healthy snack and are packed full of GOODIES!! No nasties allowed! Package them into little parcels with some ribbon so it’s like a little present to yourself when you unwrap them. What a treat! ♥
Makes 10 Bars. I used a 21cm x 21cm square tray
½ cup dates
½ cup oats
½ cup sultanas
¼ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup buckinis (or buckwheat)
⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp raw agave syrup (or maple syrup)
1. Preheat oven at 125 degrees celsius.
2. Add dates to food process and process until it becomes a date paste.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and pulse until sticky when pressed between the fingers.
4. Line baking tray with baking paper. Pour the mixture and firmly press into the tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
6. Let cool before cutting into bars.
7. Enjoy your snacks for the week! 🙂
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.