OH MY!! Raspberry Vanilla Coconut Chia Popsicles dipped in Raw Chocolate and covered in raspberries. YES PLEASE!! These are the perfect healthy treats and will satisfy all your sugary cravings, especially when its hot outside! Chia seeds are a great superfood booster, so why not add them to your yoghurt, smoothies, juices, cereals, muffins, salads… even popsicles! These chia pops are super refreshing, delicious and the raw chocolate coating adds a bit of crunch. It’s amazing how easy it is to make popsicles which are great for the kids (and adults too!). I’m so in LOVE!!
Makes 4 Popsicles
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup light coconut milk
2 tsp sweetener of choice (raw agave syrup, maple syrup, honey)
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
¾ cup frozen raspberries (roughly chopped)
½ cup raw cacao butter
2 tbsp raw agave syrup
⅓ cup raw cacao powder
Freeze dried raspberries to decorate (optional)
1. Combine all popsicle ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Place in the fridge to soak overnight.
3. In the morning, stir the chia mixture until you get a smooth, creamy consistency.
4. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.
5. To make raw chocolate, slowly melt raw cacao butter using a double boiler over low heat. Be careful not to overheat.
6. Once cacao butter is melted, add agave syrup and whisk with a fork. Mix well to combine.
7. Add raw cacao powder and keep whisking the chocolate mixture until silky smooth.
8. Drizzle / dip the popsicles into the melted raw chocolate mixture and decorate with freeze-dried raspberries.
9. Enjoy your homemade chia popsicles!! 🙂
Love Secret Squirrel xx.