4 Ingredient Ice-cream Series:
Have you got friends or family coming over for dinner and you’re not sure what to make for dessert? Are you bored of your breakfast? Are you craving something sweet after dinner? Is it a really hot day and all you can think about is ice-cream? Welcome to my Secret Squirrel 4 ingredient ice-cream series! Cardamon spiced honey and walnut banana ice-cream, topped with fresh figs and a drizzle of honey… this is just simply irresistible!! It’s smooth, creamy, slightly crunchy, tastes and “appears” to be incredibly naughty! Looks can be deceiving because this is HEALTHY IN DISGUISE!! Make this for your loved ones and they will be completely astonished! I’m still amazed by how delicious this is! Even I can’t believe it’s HEALTHY!! Sshhhh…. Secret Squirrel xx.
3 frozen ripe bananas
½ tbsp honey
1 tsp ground cardamon
¼ cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
1. Peel ripe bananas, wrap in glad wrap and freeze overnight.
2. Add frozen bananas, honey and cardamon to food processor or blender and process until fluffy, smooth, and creamy.
3. Add walnuts and carefully mix through with wooden spoon.
4. Empty the mixture into a container and put back into the freezer for a few hours to set.
5. When the ice-cream is ready, scoop with an ice-cream scoop, top with fresh fruit (optional) and a drizzle of honey.
6. Enjoy your GUILT-FREE ice-cream!
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.