Whoever invented chocolate dipped strawberries is a genius. Raw chocolate – genius. Strawberries dipped in raw chocolate and crushed pistachios – Einstein! I have never met anyone who doesn’t not like a chocolate dipped strawberry. How could you resist the juiciness of the strawberry, smooth rich chocolate and a crunchy coating. Plus, it’s raw, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, completely guilt-free and so simple to make… it can’t get any better than this!
¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp agave syrup (or maple syrup)
¼ cup raw cacao powder
¼ cup pistachios
¼ cup buckinis
1. Combine coconut oil with maple syrup.
2. Add raw cacao powder. Whisk with a fork until combined and chocolate mixture is smooth.
3. Set aside.
4. Mix pistachios and buckinis in a separate bowl.
5. Dip the strawberry into the raw chocolate, and then into the pistachio bucking mixture.
6. Continue with the rest of the strawberries.
7. Chill in the fridge for ½ hour before serving.
Made with love by the Secret Squirrel xx.